Bay of Gramata or as it is called by locals, Grams Bay is located at the foot of the western slope of Karaburun. In an uninhabited area, which can be reached mainly by the sea, (the land route passes on a mountainous terrain), there is a small natural beach, which has been exploited as quarry since the Shek. IV P.K. In the craggy crags there are various inscriptions from the ship crews that have passed there. The inscriptions date back to the 13th century. III p.k until the middle ages.
Church of Marmiroi is a lonely cult facility, built on a hill near the lagoon. It is a Byzantine Byzantine church whose construction dates back to the nineteenth century. XII. Cross-shaped dome churches are typical of monastery complexes, and in fact, the ruins of a chimney, a window, and some niches imply that there might once have been a monastery. At the end of the boulevard "Princess Rugjina" is followed the road that leads to the foot of the canal. Until you drive here and walk on foot
The cave of Haxhi Alia is called Illyrian cave. It has the shape of a cuboid with a length of 30m, a maximum height of 18m, a width of 12m and reaches 10m in depth. At the end of the cave flow fresh water. It is said that a prominent Ulcinj warrior and seaman named Haxhi Ali fled with his son in this cave. From there, they attacked the pirates of the sea and cooperating with the shepherds defended merchants and travelers crossing them. It is located on the Karaburun Peninsula near the Cape of Spirits. The most efficient way to visit this place is the maritime means.
In Dukat village is a construction complex with significant historical values. Built at the beginning of the 20th century. XIX this complex is named after Dervish Ali, a character known as the organizer of the village revolt against Tanzimat's reforms in Albania during 1847-1848. The building represents a tower-type flat with the most defensive features in all of South Albania. The tower is located in the Mazo neighborhood, near the center of Dukat village.
The castle of John Bocari is a medieval castle, located near the village of Tragjas. It is a fortification of the Century of VX, equipped with two hexagonal towers built with stone blocks. In this castle the Princess of Kanin and Vlora, Rugjina e Balshajve, had the last resistance to the Ottoman invaders in 1417. About 1km from the center of the village of Tragjas takes the right road and this road leads to the destination. Easy to reach the vehicle.
Ferrun's water supply is a characteristic stone-built construction built by the Dukat village masters in the 19th century around 1888. It is of open-type type, supported by three semicircular arches. has a length of 2 km and a width of 0.5 m. The bows of this water pipes are made of smooth stone tiles. How can we go: To the right of the national road Orikum - Dukat, go back to the "Ferrun" road, which leads to the place called the stream of Gjilan. When it arrives, it takes the road parallel to the stream on the left. About 500 meters further lies the Ferrun Waterworks.
Llogara National Park is located southeast of Orikum City and 37 km from the city of Vlora. It covers an area of 1,010 ha. The fresh and healthy air, the wonderful view of the coniferous trees, the tourist village and the cold water flowing from the interior of the mountains give this park important tourist and national values. Foreign and domestic is considered one of the most beautiful places of the Albanian Riviera. It is located on the national road connecting Vlora with Saranda at 30 Km. This road runs through between the Park and divides it into two parts.
Pine Flag is a unique natural monument that carries unique value for the symbolism it represents. She is 100 years old and is the work of the South Winds. Pine flag has constantly attracted the attention of domestic and foreign visitors Pine Flag is located at the exit of Llogara Park on the right of the main road.
The footprints of the ancient settlement are found on the hill "Sofa Town", without leaving aside some Illyrian summers belonging to the Bronze Age. The ruins of some constructions are of the IV-II century p.e.s. This village in the time records is mentioned with the names Traces, Dramas of the Market. He was part of the fortified centers of the Vlora Gulf and in antiquity in the administrative unit of Orik. The Old Village was populated in the XVI century and is located 7 km west of today's Tragjas.